As a leading provider of IT managed services and cloud based solutions, iTi can help tailor a solution that best fits your needs. We offer a growing number of cloud solutions and “as a service” offerings for you to choose from:
iTi Connected Cloud (cCloud)
Whether you’re looking to build a test/dev environment, a cost effective Disaster Recovery solution, or a scalable offsite production environment, iTi’s cCloud network is the solution for you. Built on Cisco, VMware, and Nimble Storage SmartStack technology, iTi’s cCloud delivers the most flexible, scalable, and cost conscious way to meet your growing business’ technology needs.
iTi’s cCloud can serve a variety of your business needs:
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRAAS) – Reduce you capital costs with DR in the cloud
- Cloud Compute and Storage – offsite primary server and storage
- Test and Development - pay as you go infrastructure for temporary compute and storage needs
- Cloud Backup - back your data up to a secure offsite location
Take advantage of iTi’s application hosting services to get all the productivity benefits of the application along with the power of the cloud.
- Microsoft Office 365 – Office 365 provides access anywhere to email, document, contacts. Office 365 delivers the same applications your used to from MS Office without the management headaches.
- Edgewave Hosted Email Security - Offers industry-leading inboud/outbound Spam and Antivirus filtering, policy categorization and automated seamless directory integration in a hosted email security software as as services (SaaS) solution that can be provisioned immediately, without having to install any hardware or software.
- Cisco Webex Collaboration Services - Cisco’s collaboration software as a service (SaaS) that allows you to collaborate with colleagues across your organization, or halfway across the planet. Meet online and share files, information, and expertise. WebEx solutions increase productivity and keep you connected.
- Websense Cloud Web Security – Provides threat protection, simplified management and reporting, web controls and more – all in a deployment requiring no hardware or software to buy and install, and no maintenance to perform.