Sr. Account Manager
iTi is seeking a Sr. Account Manager for our Carolinas’ sales team. The primary job purpose of this position is to increase revenue and market presence through effective solution selling into existing customer base as well as new account acquisition.
- Achieve aggressive but realistic growth objectives through relationship building with Mid-Market executives and managers.
- Identify customer IT roadmaps and create comprehensive solutions leveraging iTi capabilities to satisfy customer requirements.
- Develop new account relationships.
- Maintain and grow existing client revenues through cross-selling of iTi core competencies.
- Establish and maintain excellent manufacturer/partner relationships in the pursuit of incremental business opportunities.
- Develop and implement quarterly account marketing plan.
- Provide monthly forecast and quarterly reviews for assigned territory.
- Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner.
- Occasional travel is required.
- Reside in local sales area.
- Knowledge of technology solutions environment - experience selling Cisco, VMware, Microsoft, and Storage is a plus
- Must demonstrate ability to qualify, penetrate, and close new accounts as well as maintaining existing book of clients.
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving and time management skills.
- Proven ability to leverage subject matter experts to further the sales process.
- Possess ability to work independently.
- Proven success selling to Managed Accounts at the CXO, VP, and Director level.
- BA/BS in Business, Management, Computer Science or Engineering fields preferred.
- Minimum of 4+ years experience includes selling technology solutions including wireless, security, IP Telephony, storage, virtualization, data center and DR solutions.
Charlotte, North Carolina; or Raleigh, NC; or Greenville, SC